Wednesday 17 February 2016

Is Multi-Priming A Thing?

We've all heard of multi-masking, the phenomenon that hit the blogging community over 2015 and became popular with beauty mavens from all over the world. But has anyone ever tried multi-priming - the process of applying different primers to different areas of the face? I'm pretty sure I've made this up (yay for originality), but I do it on the regular as my combination skin means that different parts need specific attention. There is a primer for pretty much any skin concern whether it be for lines, blurring pores, mattifying, hydrating, smoothing - there are so many products available that can help you achieve your desired look.

I've never really given it much thought or questioned my actions as it is something that I do naturally. A mattifying primer down the T-Zone, a blurring primer around my chin and blemish prone areas, and a tinted primer for around the eye area to cover any signs of dark circles or late nights. There is no explicit rule that you can't apply multiple primers, and if truth be told I actually find my makeup looks and lasts much better when I make the effort to mix and layer a concoction of different priming potions. My favourite primers to mix/layer up currently are the Benefit Porefessional, The Body Shop Tea Tree Mattifying Primer, and the Benefit Puff Off eye primer. 

Have you ever tried multi-priming, or will you be trying it out now?
Thanks for reading!
Love Charlotte x



SHARE:

1 comment

  1. This sounds like a really good idea and it completely makes sense to me, props to you for originality!

    www.thesundaymode.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment!

© Charlotte Sophia Roberts. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig