Saturday 1 November 2014

October Favourites

Hellooooo! Its that time again where I tell you about all the products and things I have been loving throughout the past month!
So lets get started!


Original Source Shower Gel - Tea Tree & Mint
Mmmmm. I blame my cousin for getting me onto this stuff! It smells AMAZING! It's great for those early morning starts at University. It really livens up the senses and wakes me up ready for the (long) day ahead.
I picked up the handy little travel size version to try it out as I literally have thousands of bath and shower gels and should probably use those up before buying any more. 
When I have cleared the cupboards a bit, I will certainly be buying the full size 

Rimmel Lasting Finish Lipstick - Heartbreaker
This lipstick sure brings back memories! I first purchased this to wear for my high school prom back in 2012, but it has been a staple in my collection ever since. 
The colour suits my skin tone perfectly! It is a gorgeous dark pink colour (bordering on berry) and the finish is really shiny and hydrating on the lips. 
And at a bargain of £4.99, what could go wrong?

This mask is quite regularly my saviour. I like pamper myself and have a facemask at least once a week. I tend to switch up which mask I use fairly often depending on my skins needs at the time of pampering. Recently I have been really stressed out due to massive life changes, and when I get stressed, it clearly shows through my skin's appearance. It contains salicylic acid proven to help unclog congested skin. 
Plus for those with a busy schedule, yet still want to pamper yourself, you only need to leave this on for 5 minutes whilst it works its magic!

I have tried various flavours of this balm and this one has to be my favourite! It tastes slightly like raspberry yogurt (please tell me I'm not the only one who tastes lip balms?) and has one of those 'your lips only better' tints. 
The texture of these balms is incredibly creamy and they go on extra smoothly. They don't feel as greasy as pure petroleum jelly and they leave your lips feeling nourished and hydrated. 

My go to nude lip! Whenever you see me wearing a nude lip on Instagram (sneaky plug there) it will 9 times out of 10 be this that I am wearing! 
This gloss smells just like vanilla cupcakes and reminds me of the smell of MAC lipsticks (delicious if you're wondering!). 
The colour is ultra subtle so perfect for the natural everyday look.

I very briefly talked about this in my manicure extender post, but this product has been my savour! I've always had a problem with the skin around my nails being dry, but it is slowly getting better. I was advised to try this product by my Grandma. Infact, she even gave me her pot to try as she sung its praises. I soon finished it up and bought my own I loved it that much!
It smells absolutely delicious, buy it for that if nothing else!

Now if you've been reading my blog for some time, you'll know from my 50 random things post that this is my absolute favourite perfume! I also mentioned that I only wear it on special occasions, so the fact that a lot of special occasions (mainly birthdays) fell into the month of October, meant it only fitting that it should be featured in my monthly favourites. 
Hey, I would include it in my lifetime favourites!



What have you been enjoying this month?

Thanks for reading!

Love Charlotte x

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment!

© Charlotte Sophia Roberts. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig