Saturday 8 November 2014

Beauty Blunders

Before I begin, I can hear you all asking - why do you have so many if you don't like them? The simple answer is I got them in a set. 


Now, coming from Stila I expected them to be really good as the brand is highly praised for high quality products.
But my expectations were disappointed when I found them to be incredibly sticky! 
Before trying them out, I was amazed at the incredible range of colours (and the fact they are constantly bring out more with each passing season), and I will admit that once on they look really pretty. The main problem is the stickiness. 
They also have a super thick formula which also makes them quite difficult to apply. 
All in all, I don't think they are worth the £15 a pop price tag.   Especially considering that there is next to nothing in each pen. 
And I certainly won't be repurchasing any more in the future!

My Stila Lip Glazes after being used approximately once - clear to see that you don't get much product. 
Anything been disappointing you recently?

Thanks for reading!

Love Charlotte x

SHARE:

1 comment

  1. thanks for the review! :D
    so unfortunate there not as nice as you thought, because the packaging is quite cute and nifty.
    http://lavidadelozza.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment!

© Charlotte Sophia Roberts. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig