Tuesday 25 November 2014

Style: Autumn/Winter Edit


The cold weather has finally arrived! Meaning hot chocolate, layering and generally just being nice and cosy!
I wasted no time in pulling out my warm jumpers and layering up. 

I love fashion and clothes shopping, but I apologise as I never follow trends and therefore am not the most 'fashionable' of people.  

What I am wearing:


Jeans - New Look (extremely old)
I don't tend to wear jeans, but when I do, its usually these. Although I don't like the colour, they are super comfy whilst being a true skinny fit. 
(find similar here) 
Bag - ASOS (summer)
I am an absolute sucker for cute brown bags and this one is no exception. I had my eye on it for quite some time and then bought it for £15 when it went into the sale after another of my cute brown bags broke.
(find similar here)
Cable Knit Jumper - Next (extremely old)
This isn't my most favourite jumper, but it isn't half warm! I wear it when it gets really cold and layer it over a t-shirt. 
(find similar here)
Brown Chelsea Boots - Next (old)
These were bought over a year ago and at first they rubbed my ankles slightly. But as you can see they are now VERY well loved and made of about 60% leather, 20% rubber and 20% superglue.
(find similar here)

Thanks for reading!

Love Charlotte x







SHARE:

2 comments

Leave me a comment!

© Charlotte Sophia Roberts. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig