Wednesday 6 January 2016

December Beauty Favourites

I can't believe we're in 2016! I know I've already written a post this year, but I wrote that last year so technically this is my first post. At the start of December I didn't really expect myself to switch things up from the previous month, however I did - massively! With the festive season in full swing I decided to switch out my hypothetical makeup bag (I for some reason don't own one?) and chuck in some more luxurious products. First to go in was the Essie top coat in 'A Cut Above' Obviously everyone needs a smidgen of glitter in their life and this was one of my go-to polishes throughout December. I worn it on my fingers and toes at every opportunity, and personally I thought that it looked sexy af. Carrying on with the glitter, I developed quite an addiction to the Lush Christmas range. In particular those with glitter! I really liked the Bar Humbug bubble bar, which smelt like blackcurrant and liquorice. I repurchased it quite a few times as the scent was really relaxing and perfect for soothing the end of semester deadline stress.  

After much consideration, I finally decided on the Revlon Colourburst Lip Butter in 'Candy Apple' as my Christmas day lip. I had so much trouble deciding and seeing as though I had worn it pretty much everyday throughout November and December, I felt it only fitting to wear it on the big day. Of course it had nothing to do with how low maintenance it is, and the fact that I couldn't be bothered to waste my time topping up anything else! I worn it alongside my Bobbi Brown Limited Edition Warm Eye Palette, which I actually wore last Christmas as well! I love how buttery the shadows are, and they felt so luxurious! On the day I worn every single shade in the palette, however I have been wearing each in different combinations throughout December so I just had to include it in my monthly favourites post! 

And finally! Last but not least, we have the No7 Sheer Perfections Blush in Soft Damson. I wear this pretty much everyday anyway, but it got an extra lot of loving throughout the party season! I have spoken about it many times before so I'm not going to bore you all to death, but it is a gorgeous pink-berry powder blush! 

What did you love during December?
Thanks for reading!
Love Charlotte x


SHARE:

3 comments

  1. I love the Bar Humbug bubble bar! Smells gorgeous and doesn't have too much glitter! I just wish it wasn't a seasonal product!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Candy Apple is a really beautiful shade, I didn't wear hardly any makeup on Christmas this year but if I did, Candy Apple would've been the perfect choice :)

    www.thesundaymode.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment!

© Charlotte Sophia Roberts. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig