Tuesday 23 December 2014

Lust List

I'm sure we all have those expensive products that we just long to try or own. 
Seen as Christmas is extremely close now, I thought I'd share with you the products that would be on my list to Santa!


NARS 413 BLKR Blush
I am a huge fan of berry toned blushers and this is one I hope to own at some point in my life!

NARS Audacious Lipstick - Charlotte
I first saw this when it was realised in America months ago, I will splurge and buy it if and when it comes to the UK!
It is a truly beautiful colour and it also happens to be called Charlotte!

Estée Lauder Daywear BB Cream
I have been loving wearing BB creams recently and then using foundation only in areas where the BB cream does not provide enough coverage. I love the effect that doing this gives! It looks way more natural. 

Benefit Dandelion Blush
This is the perfect colour blush! I am currently using one extremely similar which is now discontinued. 

Illamasqua Generation Q Eye Palette - Complement
*Swoon* Illamasqua are known for their out there products that are often used in photography. I once assisted on a shoot and the makeup artist had a suitcase jam packed with various Illamasqua cosmetics. I have wanted this ever since!

Chanel Rouge Allure Lipstick - Fougueuse
I am a sucker for sleek, timeless packaging and this one lives up to that. Just look at it! 

What high-end products are you currently lusting after?


Thanks for reading and I hope you have a good Christmas!


Love Charlotte x

(P.S - So sorry for the lack of posts over the last few weeks, my laptop broke and then my phone went crazy and possessed… meaning I had next to no access to the internet and when I did, my work came before my blog. I have my laptop back now so that means there should be a few more posts on the way!)
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment!

© Charlotte Sophia Roberts. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig