Monday 22 December 2014

A Trip To The German Christmas Market

Hello my lovelies! So some of my friends from university and I recently took a little trip to the German Christmas Market in Leeds. And granted, it wasn't as good it was made out to be, but we managed to have a good time! We browsed the stalls, ate delicious food and just enjoyed being in each others company!

Thumbs up for the great English weather!
Here are my friends! - Sarah and Fern
Rudolph!!!
Fern was so impressed with her cheetos that she insisted we have a photo with them






Thanks for reading!

Love Charlotte x
(plus a big thank you to Sarah who took most of these lovely photos on her camera)
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment!

© Charlotte Sophia Roberts. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig