Tuesday 7 October 2014

Pretty In Pink


I've always been a red lippy kinda girl, but recently I've found myself reaching for the pinks a little more. 
Now in everyday life I don't tend to wear lipstick (or any lip product for that matter really) but I have been pushing the boat out a little more recently and stepping out of my comfort zone. 

These are the lipsticks I have been loving! (from top to bottom)

Rimmel Moisture Renew - Vintage Pink (£6.49)
This lipstick was a gift from my Grandma after she realised she had bought the wrong shade for herself. When I first got it I wore it like crazy, but eventually, it (like others) was forgotten about until recently.  
I have rediscovered it and it has become a great alternative to nude lipsticks to add a bit of variation to your everyday makeup look.

Topshop Lips - Macaroon (£8)
The colour of this lipstick seems bright, almost neon, yet somehow muted at the same time. The tone is neither too cool or warm, and it's a perfect shade for the 'beautiful' weather we're having at the moment. It has a velvet finish and applies well over a lip balm in case you need it. 

Rimmel Lasting Finish - Heartbreaker (£4.99)
I am absolutely in love with this hard to find shade! It is a lovely berry pink. It’s a very unique and distinctive shade which would suit all skin tones. It will look slightly different on each person but will definitely suit all skin tones !

Revlon Colourburst Lipbutter - Sweet Tart  (£7.99)
This is a better option for those who don't like to wear bright lipsticks. It gives a lovely sheer finish due to it being a lip butter rather than a lipstick, and is a great way to add a bit of colour to your face.



What is your favourite lipstick at the minute?

Thanks for reading!

Love Charlotte x
SHARE:

10 comments

  1. I try to push myself out of my comfort zone as well and try darker lipsticks. Really lovely post x

    http://alessandrafusoni.blogspot.fi

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm really enjoying dark plums at the moment, lovely post though, I like your photography too! Rach x

    www.rachelbronwyn.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooh I love a good plum/berry coloured lip! Thank you for your lovely comments! <3

      Delete
  3. I love pink and peach colours - I also love reds but I don't think they suit me well.

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love peaches and pinks but with my skin tone they are hard to wear. Reds just tend to suit me better so I stick with them :) x

      Delete
  4. I'm the total opposite! I used to be a pink lip color gal until recently! I love red lips but anyway, thank you for sharing these lip colors. I may just go back!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should try a berry or a plum that is the mid way between the two - the best of both worlds! X

      Delete
  5. i love the look of heartbreaker!

    from helen at thelovecatsinc.com

    ps. enter my new giveaway to win raybans worth £129! click here.

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment!

© Charlotte Sophia Roberts. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig