Sunday 26 October 2014

Face Of The Day #2

Hi All! I'm back with another face of the day as I really enjoyed doing the last one! Today's FOTD is what I tend to wear on a more everyday basis. As you can see I have gone for a more natural look than last time.


Products Used 

Rimmel Lasting Finish 25 Hour Foundation in Ivory
Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer in Fair (01)
Soap & Glory Kick Ass Concealer in Light
Maybelline Matte Maker Powder in Classic Ivory
Sleek I-Divine Palette in Storm 
Clinique Cheek Pop in Berry Pop
Urban Decay Naked Lipgloss in Liar
Soap & Glory Thick & Fast Mascara


Brushes Used

NARS eyelash curlers
Real Techniques Expert Face Brush
Real Techniques Cheek Brush(Limited Edition)
Real Techniques Multi-Task Brush
Real Techniques Essential Foundation Brush
Real Techniques Angled Shadow Brush (Limited Edition)
Real Techniques Eyeliner Brush (Limited Edition)
Real Techniques Base Shadow Brush (Limited Edition)



Thanks for reading!

Love Charlotte x

SHARE:

4 comments

  1. I love this! Your skin is great! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha thank you but it really isn't! Its more my concealer/foundation that is great! X

      Delete
  2. ahhhh I remember the trusty ole Sleek Palette!
    Beautiful everyday look! :)

    http://lavidadelozza.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I recently found it hidden in my collection! I'm been loving some of the shades in it recently! X

      Delete

Leave me a comment!

© Charlotte Sophia Roberts. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig