Saturday 20 September 2014

Face Of The Day

Hi everyone! I thought I'd try something different today and do a face of the day!
It is one of my best friends' 19th birthday today so we are going out tonight to celebrate. Plus, its my last night at home before I move to University! Arggg so much to do!

Here is the look!
Here are the products I used!
I have been testing the new Rimmel Lasting Finish Foundation lately and been loving the fact that is more high coverage yet still looks so natural on the skin. I used the Real Techniques Expert Face Brush to buff it into the skin for a flawless finish. 

After very recently purchasing the Daniel Sandler Watercolour Fluid Blush, I have been loving wearing it as part of my everyday makeup look. It just looks so natural!

As I was going out, I did a cat eye and paired it with a simple pink lipstick. Here I am using the Rimmel Moisture Renew Lipstick in Vintage Pink. 


Products used
Rimmel Lasting Finish Foundation With Comfort Serum in Ivory
Soap & Glory Kick Ass Concealer in Fair
The Body Shop Instablur Primer
Maybelline Dream Matte Powder in 
Daniel Sandler Watercolour Fluid Blush in Cherub
Nº7 Stay Perfect Eyeshadow Trio in Good Earth
Nº7 Stay Perfect Eyeshadow in Wheatsheaf
Rimmel Glam Eyes Professional Liquid Eyeliner in Black
Rimmel Moisture Renew Lipstick in Vintage Pink
Soap & Glory Thick And Fast Mascara in Black

Brushes used
Real Techniques Expert Face Brush
Real Techniques Multi-Task Brush
Real Techniques Stippling Brush
Real Techniques Domed Shadow Brush

Thanks for reading!

Love Charlotte x


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment!

© Charlotte Sophia Roberts. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig