Wednesday 25 November 2015

The Skincare Range That Saved My Skin

If I'm honest this post should be titled "The Skincare Range That Is Saving My Skin", but that doesn't sound half as much as gripping now does it? If I could go back to this time last month and hand myself these products, I will have saved myself so many tears. I'd not heard of the Brand Good Things until the start of the month where I saw the makeup wipes featured on someone's blog. So whilst browsing the supermarket aisles, when I spotted a few of their products - I picked up everything I could find except the moisturiser (as I'm happy with my current ones). 

The first thing that I tried out were the Total Wipe Out Cleansing Wipes (£3.49). I used them prior to cleansing to take the bulk of my makeup off, and wow I was impressed! I usually use the Garnier Micellar Water at this stage, or if I'm tired or being really lazy I use the Simple Skincare Wipes - cutting out the whole putting the product on a cotton pad step. Although I'm not so keen on the sickly raspberry and cranberry scent, they have quickly replaced my Simple wipes as they are more moist (ew I hate that word). After seeing how good the makeup wipes were, I was so excited to try out the Manuka Honey Creamy Cleanser (£4.99). Although being slightly worried that it was going to have a really sickly smell like the makeup wipes, I was pleasantly surprised to find that I really like the smell. It smells really fresh and is incredibly soothing on the skin. Within a couple of days of using the cleanser, I noticed that my skin had calmed down loads and my blemishes seemed to be fading. At first I thought that it was just coincidence and that my skin was just having a 'good skin day', but with continued use I realised that it was actually the cleanser that was banishing my blemishes!

Alongside the creamy cleanser, I have also been using the Manuka Honey Radiance Face Mask (£5.99) and all that needs to be said is it does exactly what it says on the tin (or tube in the case).  As soon as you wash it off your skin looks so much brighter and radiant! I've never really thought my skin looked particularly dull, but I was surprised at how much it illuminated my face! I've found that it is pretty similar to the Antipodes Manuka Honey Mask. Obviously the Antipodes mask is a little more luxury, but the Good Things one does the job perfectly. The manuka honey in the products has brilliant antibacterial properties and I'm putting this down to my improving skin!

As far as I can tell, none of the products contain any parabens, sulphates, mineral oils, and other nasties! And the best part? They don't break the bank! The anti-wrinkle day cream/moisturiser seems to be the most expensive product from the entire brand at a bargain £8.99, so at this pricing I will definitely be trying out more things from the brand! One thing I should point out though, is that people who are allergic to bee/wasp stings can't use any of the products from the Manuka Honey range - however there are a couple of other ranges that you might like (including the rest of the products from the makeup wipe range).

Have you tried anything from Good Things? What were your thoughts?
Thanks for reading!
Love Charlotte x
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment!

© Charlotte Sophia Roberts. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig