Wednesday 18 November 2015

My Christmas Wishlist 2015

Is it too early to be sharing a Christmas related post? Probably. Do I care? NOPE. And with Christmas fast approaching, I'd thought I'd share with you my dream christmas gifts! I did a similar thing last year and it seemed to go down well with you all, so I thought I'd do one again! Now obviously I don't expect my friends and family to shell out for a Michael Kors bag - but a girl can dream ey!

So the other week I took a trip into town in the hopes of finishing off my christmas shopping, and although I have a couple of small things to get, I've pretty much done all my christmas shopping now, and over the last couple of weeks or so I have been making a note of all the things that I have spotted for myself so I can put them on my christmas list for Santa! Harvey Nichols, Superdrug and Boots were filled with some gorgeous beauty gift sets! I even went into Space NK (I didn't realise that Leeds even had a Space NK!) purely to swatch the Hourglass Ambient Lighting Edit palette (which is completely and utterly gorgeous by the way).

I popped into Harvey Nichols and there are so many gorgeous limited edition gift sets out this year! Clarins have a few cute stocking filler type products with little miniature samples,  Benefit have their usual giftsets in christmassy packaging and NARS have their recent collaboration with Steven Klein. One of my favourite brands last christmas, Bobbi Brown have some absolutely gorgeous limited edition palettes again this year. They are however very similar to the ones they had out last year - so if like me you bought or were gifted one (or more you lucky lucky person) last year, then you may find that the brand is a little disappointing! However, Charlotte Tilbury are making up for any other brands' poor attempts and have some AMAZING gift sets available. I may have even accidentally treated myself to a couple as a little christmas present to myself. I'd love to have the two gift sets that contain every single one of her lipsticks, but unfortunately they are insanely expensive (*over £200 each*)!

Although I'd love to have everything I've featured, my favourite pick, that has gone straight onto my christmas list has to be the pink glitter clutch bag from Topshop! All that glitter is perfect for the festive season! I only have one or two clutches in my bag collection at the moment and I am looking to expand my collection to include some more occasional pieces. I absolutely love this and it is a bargain to say it is from Topshop! My other favourite is the makeup bag from Skinnydip, and it is actually the 'Charlotte Makeup Bag', which I didn't realise until I went to get the link for it - so it feels right that I should own it at some point ha! 


What are you asking Santa for this year? ;)
Thanks for reading!
Love Charlotte x

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment!

© Charlotte Sophia Roberts. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig