Sunday 29 November 2015

My Current Favourite Lipsticks



It's no secret that I am a sucker for lipstick, but my addiction always seems to grow during autumn and winter. And whilst cleaning out my car on Wednesday, I noticed that I had a lot of lipsticks rattling around in my door pocket - so I thought I'd share the ones that I seem to take with me everywhere! 

First up is a red, and I couldn't leave out the Revlon Colour Burst Lip Butter in Candy Apple (even if it is going to be in my November Favourites on Wednesday - if I manage to get photos taken!). I've worn this to university throughout November and received so many compliments! One of my friends asked me what it was, and when I told her she said she'd never heard of Revlon! I really want to go and see what other shades they have as I have a couple - but I prefer the darker shades for a wash of colour! I have been mixing it up/alternating it with the Burberry Kisses Lipstick in Sepia. This particular shade of lipstick is perfect to wear in the daytime, and has been one of my go-to's over the last couple of months!

In my back to university goals blog post, I mentioned that I wanted to try and turn up to lectures looking less like I'd crawled out of bed, and the MAC lipstick in Red Balloon has really helped make me look more awake. It is a really bright fuschia pink and I've been wearing it when I've had a really simple outfit on to make myself feel a little more put together. When I've been wanting a pink, but haven't wanted to go bright, the Charlotte Tilbury Matte Revolution Lipstick in Amazing Grace has been tossed into my handbag. I've spoken about it many times before on my blog and I've actually treated myself to a couple more shades for christmas!

And finally! For instances where I have been going out in the evening or for when I've wanted a more intense makeup look - the No7 Stay Perfect Lipstick in Grace has been my favourite to wear. It has more of a matte/satin finish and looks incredibly glamourous on the lips!

What is your current favourite lipstick?
Thanks for reading!
Love Charlotte x
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment!

© Charlotte Sophia Roberts. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig