Wednesday 2 December 2015

November Beauty Favourites

Apologies, as this post is going to be rather short and sweet as I haven't been mixing much up since my last monthly favourites post. There has only been a couple of things I have been loving. I have 'shopped my stash' and had a good rummage through my collection to see what I could use. I've also purchased a couple of new things that I have been loving too - so here we are again! 

Whilst rummaging though my collection, I came across the Revlon Colourburst Lip Butter in Candy Apple and thought it would be perfect to wear in the run up to the festive season. It is a gorgeously sheer red that is perfect for everyday wear and I have been loving wearing it to university! I have also been loving all the compliments I've got when I've worn it! Another rediscovery is the Soap and Glory Perfect Ten Eyeshadow Palette - this was a limited edition palette that I bought myself last christmas, and they have it (or an extremely similar one) back in this christmas! It is extremely similar to the original Urban Decay Naked palette, and being from Soap and Glory, the quality of the shadows is incredible! They are so buttery and very well pigmented, so if you're in the market for a cheaper neutral palette, or are simply looking for some christmas gifts - definitely check this one out!

At the end of October I reordered the Liz Earle skin bundle, and the free gift inside the bundle was the Liz Earle Sheer Skin Tint. I didn't really think I'd use it, but since my skin has started (and fingers crossed continues) to clear up, I have really enjoyed using this in place of my foundation.  To apply it, I have been using the Crown Brush SS003 Deluxe Medium Oval Foundation Brush* which I am in love with! It gives such a natural finish and is perfect for applying liquid foundation and BB creams! 

What one thing have you been enjoying this month?
Thanks for reading!
Love Charlotte x
Follow
Facebook |  Twitter |  Instagram | Pinterest | Youtube

___________________

The SS003 Deluxe Medium Oval Foundation Brush (RRP £7.19) was kindly sent to me by Crown Brush UK for the purpose of a review. All thoughts are my own and you can read my full disclaimer policy here
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. I'm such a huge fan of the Revlon lip butters, candy apple is a great shade but I also love the shade Berry smoothie as well :)

    www.thesundaymode.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment!

© Charlotte Sophia Roberts. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig