Sunday 6 December 2015

Pinterest: Festive Home Decor

I'm not going to lie, this post is incredibly last minute (I'm writing it on the train home on Saturday night) so it will most likely end up with me rambling about christmas (update: it ends with me rambling about christmas). I'm usually so organised and have my posts written well in advance - but these last couple have weeks have just been mental! I've got them all planned out but just never seem to have the time to take photos or sit and write them up! But yesterday I took a whole day off from writing essays and headed into the centre of Leeds for Rhianna's Xmas Blogger Meet! A marvelous day packed full of gin, selfies and plenty of bloggers! We went to the Black Swan and it was extremely decked out with christmas trees, ornaments and twinkly fairy lights. So obviously I'm starting to feel all christmassy now - I might even bust out my christmas decorations this week!
Over the last week or so, I have slowly started to get into the christmas spirit. I've been watching people's vlogmas videos on YouTube, I've been listening to christmas music at every opportunity, and I've even started wrapping all my christmas presents! I still don't feel like I'm at a point where I want shout about christmas from the rooftops, but does anyone ever feel that festive? To help me get into the christmassy mood (and distract me from all the assignments I have to write), I have been having serious Pinterest pinning sessions (whats new there?), and there are so many gorgeous decor posts that I am taking inspiration from. Alongside home decoration, I've seen a lot of festive recipes and baking pins and I can't wait to have a go at making some of the recipes!
And that's pretty much all I have to say! I'm almost home so I'm just going to leave you with some of the gorgeous photos that I have saved from Pinterest this week. Theres no doubt that there will be 4638 more pins on my profile by the time this post goes up in the morning, but these are some of my favourites! 


Have you started decorating your house yet?
Thanks for reading!
Love Charlotte x
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment!

© Charlotte Sophia Roberts. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig