Wednesday 10 August 2016

Pretty In Pink

I have had an obsession with pink beauty products for quite a while now, and I thought it only fair that I share my current favourites with you today. I know it's traditional to write a pink themed beauty post at the start of spring, but you all know me - I don't like to play by the rules. 
I'm starting off with with the Charlotte Tilbury Cheek To Chic Blush in 'Love Glow' as it is too gorgeous to deny first mention. I bought this as a little Christmas present to myself last year, and I have loved it ever since. I love that is has two different shades. You are supposed to use both shades together, but I have also been using one or the other as well. It makes it a handy product to travel with. I know Charlotte Tilbury is an expensive brand, but believe me when I say that they are worth it and more. They are exceptional in quality and this blush is no exception. It applies so smoothly and blends perfectly, I really want to try out some of the other shades available. Speaking of availability, NYX has become more readily available here in the UK. I picked up a couple of their Soft Matte Lip Creams a couple of months ago, and I have been loving wearing them! I have the shades Prague (dark raspberry) and Antwerp (mid-toned pink), and they are both extrememly wearable. The lip creams have a matte finish as the name would suggest, but don't underestimate the presence of the word 'soft'. They have a creamy texture that softens the effects of a usual matte lipstick so they are a lot more wearable. 
I've recently fallen back in love with the Essie nail lacquers (did I ever even fall out of love with them), and I've added a few new shades to my collection. I'm really into more neutral shades at the moment, and the shade 'In Stitches' has been my go-to this month. It is a gorgeous shade, and is not too dissimilar to another shade in my collection. It is a darker pinky nude, and is perfect for both everyday and evening wear. The Essie polishes are my all time favourite as they wear so well on the nails. It takes them ages to start chipping!

And last but by no means least, I have been loving the NARS Velvet Matte Lip Pencil in 'Bahama'. I'm really into matte finishes (if you couldn't tell with three being in one post ha!), and these ones are gorgeous! They are more matte than the NYX lip creams, and have a more velvety feel (obvs). Bahama is quite a cool toned nude, not as warm toned as you would expect. That being said it still looks absolutely gorgeous and is a must for any lip product addict. 



Facebook  /  Twitter  /  Instagram  /  Pinterest


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment!

© Charlotte Sophia Roberts. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig