Sunday 20 September 2015

New In: Orelia Jewellery

When it comes to jewellery, Orelia are a brand that just do everything right. Their simplistic designs, the extremely high quality and the sheer wearability of their pieces. Known for their detailed and delicate jewellery, they have some incredibly beautiful silver, gold and rose gold accessories in for the new season! If you have been reading my blog for a while, you will know that they sent me some of their new pieces last season. So you can imagine how excited I was when this popped through my letterbox!
First of all, how cute is the packaging! Someone took the time to lovingly tie the most beautiful bow! It made it so exciting to open - it felt like Christmas! When I opened up the box, I was surprised to see three lovely new pieces in there from their new collection! They sent me two drop dead gorgeous pairs of stud earrings and a lovely ring necklace. 
This necklace immediately caught my eye when I opened up the little parcel. It is a gorgeous textured ring like circle on a short gold chain. I absolutely love it! Because the chain is so short (40cm in length), it is perfect for layering which is making a comeback for Autumn/Winter 2015. I'm sure it will be a bestseller! 
These semi-precious pyramid studs remind me so much of the art deco style. It was one of my first thoughts after opening them up. The lapis stone in the centre is a beautiful shade of blue and the gold setting matches it perfectly. I can see these fast becoming one of my favourite pieces of jewellery! They aren't the cheapest of studs at £15, but they are gold plated so they would be a little more expensive than your usual pair from Primarni (Primark for you behind with the times). 
Just for your info, these earrings are both gold. The lighting made one look black!
I think the mini heart shaped stud earrings have to be my favourites of the lot! They are such a classic and I actually think I own/use to own a similar pair somewhere in my collection! The best thing about these earrings is that they can be worn with just about anything. Whether they are paired with a tracksuit or a ball gown. They just go! 

Have a lovely Sunday and thanks for reading!
Love Charlotte x
Follow
Facebook |  Twitter |  Instagram | Pinterest | Youtube

__________

All the jewellery featured in this post was kindly sent to me my Orelia for the purpose of a review. All comments are my own. Check out my disclaimer for full details. 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment!

© Charlotte Sophia Roberts. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig