Wednesday 14 October 2015

My Makeup Collection: Lipsticks

Apologies for reusing one of my old photos - I could not get another decent shot of my collection. And I tried on at least 3 separate occasions (*cries*)
Forget mascara and eyeshadow, I know that this part of the series is the one you've all been waiting for. And if it was someone else's series I would be all over the lipstick post, as lipsticks are like my blood. I need them to survive. I have so many and I have to actively stop myself from buying more. I currently own A LOT and I have been eying up at least hundreds more but I have no room left until I use up some of my existing ones (or buy more Muji - thats also an option). As I have so many, I thought it would be best to talk about my favourites and list the rest by brand? I didn't think about how I would talk about so many products in one post!

My favourites tend to switch up on an almost weekly basis. Some days I may be feeling really sassy and want a bright colour and the next I could be wanting to look more put together and choose to opt for a barely there shade. Currently my most worn shade is the Burberry Kisses Lipstick in Sepia as it just goes with everything! Whether it's a dramatic smokey eye in the evening, a bronzy contour or an everyday fresh and dewy look that's suitable for any occasion. It's a little pricy being from Burberry, but in this exception I'd say you definitely get what you pay for. They are so creamy and hydrating and you can really tell it is high end. Another favourite at the moment is the No7 Moisture Drench Lipstick in Soft Earth which, as I have just discovered whilst writing this post - is pretty similar to the Burberry one. DUPE ALERT DUPE ALERT.  This is the lipstick that I wear on an almost daily basis. Whether it is a trip into town with some friends or simply just going to university. I love wearing this and I find it super-wearable whatever the occasion.  For when I want to wear a bolder lip, my current go-to lipstick is the NARS Audacious Lipstick in Vera. It is an absolutely gorgeous raspberry shade that suits my pale complexion down to a T (whatever the hell that saying actually means).  

My ENTIRE Collection

The Body Shop Colour Riche Lipstick in 115 Enraptured Red // Burberry Kisses Lipstick in No. 85 Sepia (x2 because I love it!) // Charlotte Tilbury Matte Revolution Lipstick in Amazing Grace // Clinique Long Last Soft Matte Lipstick in 50 Matte Beauty // Daniel Sandler Luxury Matte Lipstick in Casablanca // L'OrĂ©al Colour Riche in 325 Feeric Fuchsia // Mac Amplified Lipstick in Red Balloon // Mac Retro Matte Lipstick in Ruby Woo // MeMeMe Lip Glide Velvet Finish Lip Colour in Rich Truffle* // Miss Sporty Perfect Colour Lipstick in 058 Malaga // Maybelline Colour Sensational Popsticks in 060 Citrus Slice // NARS Audacious Lipstick in Anna // NARS Audacious Lipstick in Charlotte // NARS Audacious Lipstick in Natalie // NARS Audacious Lipstick in Vera // NARS Satin Lip Pencil in Mandore // No7 Luscious Lipstick in Sweet Damson (discontinued?) // No7 Moisture Drench Lipstick in Soft Earth // No7 Stay Perfect Lipstick in Grace // No7 Moisture Drench Lipstick in Shiny Conker (x2 again!) // No7 Moisture Drench Lipstick in Chic // Rimmel Lasting Finish Lipstick in 035 Heather Shimmer // Rimmel Moisture Renew in 180 Vintage Pink (x2 because I love it!) // Rimmel Lasting Finish Lipstick By Kate Moss in 107 // Rimmel Lasting Finish Lipstick in 016 Heart Breaker // Revlon Colour Burst Lip Butter in 035 Candy Apple // Revlon Colour Burst Lip Butter in 015 Tutti Frutti // Revlon Colour Burst Lip Butter in 090 Sweet Tart // Topshop Lips in Really Ruby // Topshop Lips in Ditsy // Topshop Lips in Screen Siren // Topshop Lips in Macaroon

What lipsticks can you not live without, and have you got any recommendations for me? 
Thanks for reading!
Love Charlotte x
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment!

© Charlotte Sophia Roberts. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig