Sunday 18 October 2015

Best Of The Berry Blushes

Berry toned products are always a staple amongst my collection and when it gets to autumn/winter every brand seems to latch onto the trend, releasing products and various other things at the same time every year. I don't mind, of course, as I find berry tones flattering on my skin and I do really love wearing them whatever they are. I was having a sort through my collection and realised I have quite a few berry/dusty toned blushes, so here's my top picks! 

First up, is a blush that I have been using for an extremely long time. I even dare say that it was the first blush I ever used and I dread to think how many I have got through in my lifetime. The Boots No7 Natural Blush Tint Powder in 'Soft Damson' is one of my absolute favourites! The pigmentation is fabulous and it is a cult product for me. I love how soft and blendable the formulation is. They look so smooth and natural rather than looking cakey and I will probably be using this until I am too old to lift a makeup brush to my face. 

Next is a bit of a cult classic in the form of the NARS Blush in 'Sin', which is one of their most popular shades alongside 'Orgasm' and 'Deepthroat'. I love NARS, from the packaging to the formula I can't really fault them. It's the perfect pink-berry shade and doesn't make skin look muddy, like some berry toned products can. 

When the Clinique Cheek Pops were released last year, I wasn't so convinced by all the hype surrounding them. From the photos and videos I saw of them, they appeared to be so small and not worth the money. But then on one of my trips into Leeds late last year, I decided to have a look at the Clinique counter in Boots and I was surprised how big they actually were! I jumped on the bandwagon (a little late I know) and purchased the shade 'Berry Pop'. They have a sort of cream-powder finish leaving a very natural looking cheek colour that looks almost powerless. They have a very silky finish, and although there aren't too many shades, Clinique claim that there is one for every skin tone. 

Finally! The cherry on the top (or should I say berry ha!) of the cake is the Daniel Sandler Watercolour Blush in 'Cherub'. This product is so different from anything I've ever used before. They are super fast to apply and give the most gorgeously natural finish! I love using it with the Real Techniques Stippling Brush to achieve perfect results! 

Thanks for reading!
Love Charlotte x
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. I have just expirienced love at first sight. Your blog is so beautiful. Oh my goodness. How do you get your white background for your pictures?
    Cloudie

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment!

© Charlotte Sophia Roberts. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig