Sunday 1 March 2015

February Faves



How is it that time of the month again already? It seems only two minutes since I was writing my last favourites post! But without further a due, here are my favourite beauty products this month!

There have been a couple of new purchases this month that have really bowled me over and made such a fantastic first impression! One of those has been the Charlotte Tilbury Colour Coded Eyeshadow Quad in Dolce Vita which was a very 'in the moment' impulse buy. I have been eyeing this up for absolutely ages and I finally caved and bought it whilst in Harvey Nichols at the beginning of the month. I was so amazed with the quality of the shadows. I know that Charlotte Tilbury always has the highest, most sought after quality - and these were no exception! They are so creamy, almost like a cream eyeshadow. Being this creamy means you get very minimal fallout (yaaaaay!) and they are super easy to blend (and I mean ridiculously easy!). Even without all those fancy blending brushes. I have once even used my finger when desperate and the final outcome still looks great!

Another new purchase was the NARS Audacious Lipstick in Anna. I have been wearing this shade pretty much every day and it has received many compliments! I was singing its praises to one of my friends who, when realising that I loved it so much, decided to try and scratch the NARS logo off the side of the bullet. Luckily they were joking and I came immediately to its rescue!

This friend also happened to be the one who bought me the nail varnish that has been featuring heaving on my toes this month! The Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure nail polish in 'Rosy Outlook' has been constantly on my toes this month as we slowly start to see signs of spring. It is such an adorable shade and I love it so much!

And finally, the star of the show has been the Soap & Glory One Heck Of A Blot powder which I have worn every makeup wearing day of the month! I have been recently opting for a more natural bases, mainly using bb creams and sheer foundations, and this powder has been perfect for finishing off my looks! It isn't too cakey which is perfect for those 'no makeup, makeup' days.

Thanks for reading!
Love Charlotte x
Like this post? Follow me on Bloglovin' to keep up to date with all my posts! Link in the sidebar!


SHARE:

2 comments

  1. The Charlotte tilbury pallet looks stunning but the price isn't. I love those Sally Hansen nail polishes.

    www.withinjayslife.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahhhhh I do wish they were a lot cheaper! X

      Delete

Leave me a comment!

© Charlotte Sophia Roberts. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig