Tuesday 10 February 2015

Perfectly Pampered


Everyone likes to have a good pamper session, and I am no exception. 
But being at university most of the time, means this doesn't happen as frequently anymore. Or as least not as frequently as I would like. 
But when it does - it is greatly received!

You see, at university I have a shower in my bathroom (or should I say shower room) and I am very much a bath person. 
Although I get ready quicker with a shower, I feel like they are way too much effort - I mean you have to stand up! I never have the energy to stand up with my hectic lifestyle. Baths are the only time I get to truly relax, and even then I am probably thinking about what task to start once I get out.

I go home from university most weekends and I try and cram as many baths in as I possibly can, and make them as long as I can (2 hours is my record!). 
In the bath I like to have a good face and hair mask to pamper myself and I have been known to take my laptop in on a chair and watch a film (hence the 2 hour long baths).

The book pictured is Bridget Jones: The Edge of Reason by Helen Fielding 

Once out the bath, I like to put on some nice comfy clothes, get into bed with a lovely cup of tea and read a good book.

No work done what so ever!  
And by the time you are reading this, I am probably about to get into a nice hot bath before travelling back to university after the Christmas holidays. 

Thanks for reading!

Love Charlotte x



SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I always have baths at home too! Its so much more relaxing!
    Sarah-Jane xo // www.vmgirl.me

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment!

© Charlotte Sophia Roberts. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig