Tuesday 30 June 2015

OOTD: Birthdays and Balloons

Hello everyone! I hope you are all well! Now if you couldn't guess from the post title, or my ravings on every social media platform in existence, it was my 19th birthday yesterday! Ugh I'm starting to feel old now! I had a lovely, fairly chilled out day and then went out for a nice meal with my family. Unfortunately for me, I had to go into work on my birthday - although it was made slightly better by a 12 year old serenading me with Taylor Swift songs. As it was like a gazillion (*31*) degrees yesterday, I decided to opt for a nice floaty dress to try and keep me nice and cool throughout the day. This particular dress is a monochrome patterned shift dress from ASOS. Its is make from a soft jersey material and is sooooo comfy it's unreal. This style of dress is so perfect for every situation! I wore it to work without a jacket or anything, with some black ankle boots and my big black tote bag from my last OOTD (read it here…). Then when going out, I swapped out my boots for some white wedged sandals with gold detailing from Forever 21. I also swapped out my massive bag for my little Carvela by Kurt Geiger bag as I didn't need to lug around anywhere near as much stuff. Incase it dropped chilly whilst I was out sipping my daiquiris, I took my ASOS leather jacket - which I did actually end up needing as Leeds can get pretty cold during the evening! To complete my look, I chose to accessorise with my necklace from Miss Selfridge and my ring from ASOS! And before any of you ask, my incredibly chipped nail polish is the cult favourite Bikini So Teeny from Essie! And my balloon is from Clintons I believe ;) Also, I seemed to have found a good tactic for taking blog post photos and ditched my tripod for the roof of my car haha! Even if it means my sister running out to photo bomb my photos!    If you're interested, she is wearing a baseball jersey from New Look, Jeans from Miss Selfridge and a Vans plaid shirt from a recent vintage fair in Leeds. 

Thanks for reading!
Love Charlotte x
Plus, I'm at 450 followers on Bloglovin' and I would really love it if we could hit 500 sometime soon! You can follow me on here to keep up to date with all my posts!

SHARE:

9 comments

  1. I love your dress!! Happy belated birthday :)

    xo, Liz
    http://lipstickandconfetti.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look lovely, hope you had a good time! Happy Birthday for yesterday! :) xx
    http://chelseabailes.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look gorgeous! Happy belated birthday sweetheart, so glad you had an amazing time! Congrats on hitting 450 that's amazing, hope you reach your new goal soon. xxxxx

    www.romantiquely.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy belated Birthday! Shame you had to work but your dress is lovely :)

    Bethan Likes

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment!

© Charlotte Sophia Roberts. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig